Supply chain management is an essential part of business success. The journey from idea creation to end product is a complicated process with many moving parts. How well a company manages this process can directly translate into increased revenues.
Events Nub in collaboration with internationally renowned Supply Chain Management Consultant Mr. Charles Dey is hosting 3-days online plus live streaming Masterclass on Strategies for Successful Supply Chain Management scheduled to be held on 7th till 9th September 2021. You can explore the master classes to build your career on Supply Chain Management.
The course contents of Strategies for Successful Supply Chain Management:
• Role of Supply Chain Management in the Organization
• SCM strategies to improve competitiveness
• Harnessing IT as a competitive enabler in Supply Chain Management
• Impacts and benefits of eCommerce on the supply chain
• Strategic Logistics Alliances
• Advantages and disadvantages of 3PL outsourcing
• Warehousing Strategy for Efficient Supply Chain Management
• Automation through integrated Warehouse Control Systems
• Importance of an effective transportation & distribution strategy
• Improvement of supplier quality and performance
• Global Supply Chains and UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
• QMS audit and control of supply chains
Please follow the link for detailed brochure of this training:
TO REGISTER: Simply complete the last page of the program brochure and send the scan copy in reply to this email. Should there be anything further required, please don’t hesitate to contact www.enub.org.