Time to time dictionary was enriched with new words. How these words entered into this dictionary? Did you ask you ever? So far as I know, a word may enter in a number of ways such as:
- Finding new words from print or electronic media worldwide.
- Crawling web contents by a program.
- Oxford English Corpus keeping track and making choices
- From old Evidence
- Personal inventions
Knowledgiate, to me is a new sound, to express something for, from or related to knowledge. This word resembles “Collegiate” which means:
1. of, pertaining to, or constituted as a college.
2. of, characteristic of, or intended for college students.
Main-entry (may be): Knowledgiate
Part of speech (may be): adjective
- Of, relating to or pertaining to knowledge or sharing of knowledge
- Of, characteristic of, or intended for knowledge seekers
- Relating to information that boost knowledge
Synonyms (might be): Scholarly, scholastic, about knowledge
- This is a knowledgiate matter which should be disseminated to all concerned.
- Today, I will discuss some knowledgiate issues.
Currently, this is not a word under the dictionary. Could it be included!? Please comment!