I wanted to write exam tips for IELTS test takers from many days. Today, I am writing 7 important IELTS before exam tips for Test Takers. As you know, IELTS test takers are required to write essay in task 2 of the academic writing test students have to write the essay in at least 250 words.
Key to IELTS essay is the management of time where they are allowed a maximum of 40 minutes. As the time is the key issue, we are providing you with a few IELTS Before Exam Tips for writing the essay at best possible time period.
IELTS Before Exam Tips for writing a better essay:
- Keep in mind that you will get only Forty (40) minutes. Learn how to manage your allotted time in test center.
- You may have to reserve few minutes to develop ideas how to start, few minutes for writing key hints, few minutes for opening, and remaining minutes for body and the conclusion.
- The arguments should be structured and they should be relevant to the essay emphasized on. Use good usage of English as well as vocabulary, relevant facts and figures to support your arguments in favor.
- Organize ideas properly and ensure you have captured all key ideas in 250 words limit or above. You discuss a separate idea in separate paragraph keeping 6/7 lines in each
- Proofread your essay to observe sentence structures, spelling mistakes and other relevant issues in the examination
- Relevance to subject matter should be consistent. Convey the message to the examiner effectively in a reasonable approach. Go for a persuasive style in order to communicate with the examiner because it is a great realistic means.
- Clarity, conciseness and completeness should be ensured. Use of unnecessary words may distort the relevance and ideas.
Follow the IELTS Before Exam Tips for better band, Manage time and write at least 250 words in a way that impress the examiner.